eIDAS - "electronic IDentification Authentication and Signature", European Regulation that lays down the conditions for the mutual recognition of electronic identities and common regulations for eSignatures, web authentication and related trusted services for electronic transactions. The Regulation creates a new legal and technical environment based on the principle of technological neutrality setting a method to ensure the interoperability of trusted, identification and authentication services on a European level.
Compliance with the requirements stipulated by eIDAS Regulation (EU) 910/2014 for Qualified Trust Service Providers for the following services:
- Certification Authority
- Website authentication certificates
in accordance with the following standards: ETSI EN 319 401, ETSI EN 319 411-1, ETSI EN 319 411-2, ETSI EN 319 412-1, ETSI EN 319 412-2, ETSI EN 319 412-3, ETSI EN 319 412-4, ETSI EN 319 412-5, ETSI EN 319 421, ETSI EN 319 422.
ETSI EN 319 401 Accreditation
Compliance with the ETSI EN 319 401 regulation for the following trust services:
- Supplying SPID digital identification Trust Services
provided in accordance with the DPCM of 24 October 2014, the technical requirements defined by Implementing Regulation (EU) 2015/1502 of the Council, Art. 24 of eIDAS Regulation (EU) 910/2014.
Aruba S.p.A. has obtained Q12 level qualification for Aruba Cloud infrastructure in the ACN Marketplace. This recognition testifies that Aruba provides the appropriate level of security to manage both ordinary data as well as critical and strategic Public Administration data.
The following Aruba S.p.A. services are also qualified in the same Marketplace:
- Aruba Virtual Private Cloud (QC2 level)
- Aruba Cloud Object Storage (QC1 level)
- Aruba Cloud Pro / Cloud Server (QC1 level)
- Aruba Cloud Unified Storage (QC1 level)
- Aruba Cloud DBaaS (QC1 level)
- Aruba Cloud Backup (QC1 level)
- Aruba Cloud Monitoring (QC1 level)
- Aruba PA Email (QC1 level)
Aruba PEC S.p.A. is also qualified in the ACN Marketplace for the following services:
- DocFly – Compliant Digital Preservation (QC1 level)
- Remote Digital Signature (QC1 level)
- Cloud Signing Book (QC1 level)
- Automatic Signature (QC1 level)