With reference to standards: ISO 9001 / ISO 27001 / ISO 27017 / ISO 27018 / EN 319 401 / ISO 27035 / ISO 45001 / ISO 14001 / ISO 50001
Ongoing and widespread assessment of risks and opportunities is a key part of Aruba's corporate culture. Every day, we undertake to protect and make the most of all our resources:
- our customers and the trust that they place in us;
- our information assets, with data centers certified at the highest levels;
- our professionals, who boast technical and cross-disciplinary knowledge;
- our environmental and energy resources, assets of all the countries in which we work.
This enables us to increase, day by day, the confidence of customers, workers, suppliers and the community in Aruba and in our ability to manage processes in a controlled way.
We are constantly striving to
- make sure that our Management Systems comply with international benchmark standards;
- fully comply with industry standards;
- promote, share and pursue the principle of continuous improvement;
- effectively prevent and resolve instances of non-compliance;
- review the adequacy and effectiveness of our management systems to measure them;
- encourage the development of in-house professional skills through training and coaching;
- share and promote our company's goals and values with partners and third parties.
In our everyday work, we focus on specific objectives in each of the three areas that are critical to us:
The quality of our services
- Guaranteeing the punctuality, accuracy and responsiveness of the service provided.
- Promptly evaluating external information so that the service being delivered can always be improved.
- Improving the efficiency, long-term repeatability and reliability of all processes, mainly by using written, and therefore definite, procedures.
- Securing and maintaining a competitive advantage over our competitors in terms of saleability of the service and our market penetration – helped by excellent value for money – with a knock-on increase in profitability.
- Constantly striving to meet the demands and expectations of customers/the market; these must be identified as clearly and quickly as possible, whether in writing, verbally or implied.
Data protection and privacy
- Providing data subjects with the information needed to exercise their rights with regard to processing personal data, as stipulated by current regulations.
- Implementing adequate technical and organizational measures to ensure that by default, only personal data required for each specific purpose is in fact processed.
- Guaranteeing the availability of information and services, including by means of specific business continuity plans.
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data being processed.
- Preventing the modification or loss of data.
- Drawing up procedures for identifying and managing incidents (incident handling, data breaches) in order to respond to any potential emergencies or incidents quickly, effectively and carefully.
Respect for the environment and energy resources, for the health and safety of workers
- Choosing the best technological solutions every time in terms of energy and environmental impact.
- Careful and rational use of water and energy resources.
- Promoting the recycling and recovery of the waste we produce whenever possible.
- Moving towards alternative energy sources with a low environmental impact, reducing dependency on the use of fossil fuels, wherever possible.
- Managing sites responsibly by carrying out our activities with a commitment to protecting the health and safety of workers and the environment.
- Guaranteeing an efficient response to emergencies.
- Adopting technical and administrative measures to prevent workplace illnesses and accidents, by investing in eliminating hazards at source.